Nimble Arts Creative Holiday Clubs are NO ORDINARY holiday clubs…every day is a unique adventure exploring a theme through a range of workshops delivered by workshops leaders and industry professionals. We currently run two clubs every holiday (excluding Christmas) at HEBER SCHOOL, EAST DULWICH, SE22 9LA and HORNIMAN PRIMARY, FOREST HILL SE23 3BP.
For 2017/18 we will be running the following clubs at Horniman and Heber:
October Half-term: 23rd-27th October 2017
February Half-term: 12th-16th February 2018
Easter Holiday: 3rd – 13th April (not open Easter Monday 2nd April)
Spring Half-term: 29th May – 1st June (not open May Bank holiday 28th May)
Summer Holidays: 23rd July – 24th Augut (TBC)
We’re so much more than an activity club – our days are carefully curated
to offer unique experiences and memories that will last a life time. From meeting giant snakes to solving mysteries; joining the circus to starring in monster movies; animating your own cartoons to tie-dying t-shirts and launching rockets to Viking takeovers, we create unique days and characters that make the holidays an unforgettable journey into the imagination!
- 1. 8am – 6pm childcare
- 2. Ofsted-registered Early Years 5-4 and Complulsory Childcare register 5-11 care and payment via Childcare Voucher and Tax Free Childcare
3. Experienced highly qualified staff
4. Free 1:1 SEN support for any child who needs it
5. Lots of parent contact before and during clubs to help children settle in if they don’t know any other children and to support any particular needs
6. First Responder on site all day booked via Firs Aid Cover Ltd for all medical support, first aid, administering medicine and managing allergies
7. Industry professionals delivering workshops across a huge range of creative and artistic fields
8. Dedicated Early Years Team for 4-5 year olds
We know what it feels like to drop off your children early in the morning – how it feels for you, and how it might feel for your child. Our team is very experienced in creating the right environment for each child to settle quickly and feel part of the gang, and we do everything possible to make sure your child has the best and happiest experience they can in a safe and highly organised environment. Although we offer a range of art forms, no child is ever forced into an activity that they don’t feel happy with. Our workshop leaders are skilled in finding the right roles for each child and our main aim is to build confidence and an outlet for imagination!
Click on a club below to visit the booking page and find out more about our Magic Booking system for online booking and payment:
For detailed information about how our holiday clubs work, Ofsted, staffing and policies visit our FAQs page or CONTACT US