2019 at Goodrich Primary, East Dulwich, SE22 0EP
All our 2019 clubs are now open for booking via your Magic Booking account!Our days cost a flat rate of £48 8am-9.30am flexible drop-off including a free breakfast bar, fruit and juice and 4.15 – 5.00pm flexible pick up with optional Late Club 5.00 – 6.30pm for £6.50. Sibling and full week discounts are available. If you book a full week 8am – 5pm days cost £45.60.
Download the FULL 2019 TIMETABLE here for more details on what’s happening ever day. If you’ve already booked with us visit https://nimblearts.magicbooking.co.uk/Account/Login to login to your account.
Booking is made through your Magic Booking account and you can book any amount of days flexibly. Half days 9.00am – 1.00pm or 1.00pm – 5.00pm are available for 4-6 year olds (who can also attend all day) and cost £32. See our HOW TO BOOK page for more details on how to book or register for an account. Clicking on the images below will take you to the Magic Booking homepage.
Summer Holidays 2019 @ Goodrich Monday 22nd July – Friday 23rd August
*Booking now open on Magic Bookings**
20th August Villains vs. Superheroes – SOLD OUT
21st August Wriggle and Squirm -. 20 places left
22nd August X-Ray Vision – 28 places left
23rd August You Zone – 30 places left
*Booking now open on Magic Booking – spaces available for all ages on all days**
We’re so much more than an activity club – our days are carefully curated to offer unique experiences and memories that will last a life time. From meeting giant snakes to solving mysteries; joining the circus to starring in monster movies; animating your own cartoons to tie-dying t-shirts and launching rockets to Viking takeovers, we create unique days and characters that make the holidays an unforgettable journey into the imagination!
On arrival, children enter their own age group’s activity hall where we encourage free play, exploration and working together – there are lots of creative activities to choose from and we work hard to make sure children who know each other are grouped together. There is a 4-6 hall and 7-11 hall but we can be flexible if younger siblings/friends want to be with older ones. When you book you’ll receive a link to a group request form. For workshops and focused activity sessions, children are grouped in teams of around 20 with children of their own age.
1. 8am – 5pm childcare for £48 a day and Late Club 5-6.30pm available for and additional £6.50
2. Ofsted-registered (Early Years and Compulsory Childcare register) care and payment via Childcare Voucher, Tax Free Childcare, card, BACS or instalment plans to spread the cost over the year.
3. Experienced, highly-qualified staff
4. Free 1:1 SEN support for any child who needs it (depending on availability up to 2 days a week)
5. Lots of parent contact before and during clubs to help children settle in if they don’t know any other children and to support any particular needs
6. First Responder on site all day booked via Firs Aid Cover Ltd for all medical support, first aid, administering medicine and managing allergies
7. Industry professionals delivering workshops across a huge range of creative and artistic fields
8. Dedicated Early Years Team for 4-6 year olds
We know what it feels like to drop off your children early in the morning – how it feels for you, and how it might feel for your child. Our team is very experienced in creating the right environment for each child to settle quickly and feel part of the gang, and we do everything possible to make sure your child has the best and happiest experience they can in a safe and highly organised environment. Although we offer a range of art forms, no child is ever forced into an activity that they don’t feel happy with. Our workshop leaders are skilled in finding the right roles for each child and our main aim is to build confidence and an outlet for imagination!
For detailed information about how our holiday clubs work, Ofsted, staffing and policies visit our FAQs page or CONTACT US